Are you a Roku user and finding difficulty in deleting your Roku channels? Well, the procedure is simple but still you haven’t get the idea that from where we should delete the channels then we will give you the accurate direction. Well, if you added a channel which is not of your interest then better remove that because if you add too many channels at once, your Roku will become sluggish. So it will be good if you add only interested and limited channels on your Roku. Rest you can add more channels accordingly from the Roku Channel Store or Private Channels List.
Delete Roku channel in just a few simple steps.
- With the help of remote first you need to highlight the channel from the list, keep that in mind don’t make a click on it, you will enter the channel.
- After that, you need to press (*Asterisk) Options Button on your remote. Now from the Pop-Up menu, you need to select “Remove Channel”.
- After selecting the “Remove Channel” now confirm once again that yes you’re sure that you want to delete the channel.
Remember if your Roku is free, then anytime it can be removed or reinstalled but If your Roku channel is subscribed one, the first you need to cancel the subscription to uninstall or remove the channel.
By following given directions you cancel the subscription.
- First, navigate to and fill your suitable credentials to Roku Account.
- Now you’re seeing the option of ‘Manage Your Account’ in the middle of the page. Make click on it now you have an option of ‘Manage Your Subscriptions.’
- Now select the channel on ‘My Subscription’ page which you want to cancel. Now make a click on ‘Cancel Subscription’. For more preside support and assistance or support.21