Today, we are going to discuss the steps to setup and activate Roku premiere series model: 4620 that supports Full HD video playback with 4K ultra support and comes with standard IR Remote.
An important question that may come to your mind at this point of time is; whether this model works with the TV or not? The answer to this question is yes. It supports TV through HDMI connection. However, you will be able to watch 4K videos only and only if your TV is 4K compatible. Learn more about setup and code activation from Roku com link.
It is recommended to use normal High-Speed HDMI cable for 720p and 1080p videos. If you want to watch 4K videos, then use premium class High-speed HDMI cable.
How to setup Roku premiere?
- To setup Roku premiere on your device, follow the instructions provided on www Roku Com Link or watch video for the given link.
- For any type of further Roku help, you can go to ‘Don’t see video on Roku premiere’ link
- Choose the language: When you turn on the Roku device, the Roku screen will appear on the TV prompting you to select the language. After selecting the language of your choice, you will find all the options and menu in the same
- To select the language from the list, scroll up and down and search for your language. Click on the particular one with the help of Roku remote.
- When you select the language, it becomes the responsibility of channel provider to provide the subtitles in the same language which you have selected.
- Connect Roku to the internet:
- Select the available wireless network and connect it to the Roku. The network must be same for Roku and the interfacing device. If you find a problem in scanning, contact our support team.
- If you want the password to be displayed on the screen, then click ‘Show password’. The password is always case sensitive.
- After entering the password carefully, click to connect to the network. You will get ‘connected’ message on the screen.
- Wait until Roku premiere downloads the updated software: When the Roku premiere device will be connected to the network, the device will check for the latest version of OS if available on the page and download them automatically. Restart your Roku device now.
- Set the type of display
- Tap on ‘Auto detect’ display type. The Roku device will identify the type of connection and cable used for connection and set the display output accordingly. To change the settings, go to Roku setup page and click on Display type.
- If your TV doesn’t support 4K playback, then you won’t be able to enjoy 4k resolution on the screen.
- Create a Roku account and enter the Roku link code
- To activate the Roku Premiere model, you need to have Roku account setup on official Roku page. Only after creating an account you will be able to add or remove the channels from Roku store.
- Step by step instructions for activating the Roku device will appear on the screen. You need to follow these instructions. Visit my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone to enter the code you received in your account. The activation procedure and steps are also available on the screen. There isn’t any fee for activating the device. You just need to enter the code correctly and carefully.
- Complete the setup: Once all the above-mentioned steps get completed, click on ‘Ok’ to complete the setup. Your device is now ready to use. You can start streaming the favorite contents.