What’s up Kindle users? Enjoying your e-reader? And how’s your reading experience is going on? Well, those who are fond of reading books and want to gain some better reading experience they can go with the Amazon Kindle device. Amazon provides various models of Kindle such as Kindle (base model), Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis. Now you can choose your model after going through the specifications. Alright, what if you don’t remember your Kindle password? No worries because in such case you can ask for Kindle Support by getting in touch with professionals or you go through these easy steps:
Keep that I mind here we’re talking about the Kindle password, not Amazon password, you’ll need to reset your device.
- First, you need to make a press on the Keyboard key so you can bring up the onscreen keyboard.
- Now type down reset my Kindle into the field of the password. And then use the 5-way controller to select Done.
- Now select ok with the same controller. You can also take Kindle Help by professionals.
Reset Your Kindle
You can reset your Kindle device if you forgot your Kindle password and need to get the access again.
- You need to reset your Kindle device, but remember you will also lose your all content downloaded to it and again register it.
- If you have any content that you haven’t saved to Your Kindle Library in the cloud, make sure to shift that content from your device to your computer through USB. For more information, you, visit Transfer from a Computer to Your Kindle.
If Parental Controls are set, you cannot reset your Kindle. If you forgot your password, now by entering “111222777” as the password of Parental Controls, reset your Kindle.
Important: Remember, if you perform the reset, your all downloaded content will get removed. Any content that is already saved to Your Kindle Library in the Cloud will reside in the Cloud. If you register your Kindle to your account again, then you can download that content again. For more help, you can go to Www kindle com support.
- From Home, make a press on the Menu button, and then select Settings.
- In Settings, you need to repress the Menu button, and then select Reset to Factory Defaults. Your device will power off and then power on back.
To use your Kindle device again, you’ll need to link wirelessly and register your Kindle. For more assistance, you can ring up on Kindle customer service as well.